If your Capitol Heights, MD house is facing a foreclosure, and you want to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Capitol Heights house quickly for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating or downsizing and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Capitol Heights MD house fast and for cash.
If you chose the option to sell your house to a professional homebuyer company, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale proceeds in order to move on with your plans or use the money in other projects. Before getting ready to sell it, you have to study the prevailing market conditions that are likely to influence the value of your home such as how quickly do you want to sell, in what condition is your property, location of your property, and time of the year you want to sell. Keep in mind, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in Capitol Heights, MD: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Capitol Heights house fast to someone else with a “buy my Capitol Heights MD house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Another great source of information would be to contact a real estate agent who should be able to assit with comparable marketing analysis in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in your neighborhood in order to help you estimate the right price for your house. He will advise on what you need to be ready with, if you want to sell your home with a real estate agent.
Regardless which way you chose to sell your house, these are the important questions you need to ask yourself:
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options available to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options to choose from.
If you need to sell in less than 1 month , you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll probably have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Same Day DC Home Offers (or you can call us at (703) 380-6795 and we can make you a fast-fair, same day, all-cash offer on your Capitol Heights area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Capitol Heights house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast without doing any repairs and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent, then you have to determine what you need to get out of your house sale. Obviously selling your home for top dollar retail price in less than a month with or without a listing agent, and without doing any repairs to your house won’t be a realistic option.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO ( for sale by owner ) or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. Just keep in my mind that you’ll need minimum of 3 months to complete the sale of your home on retail market provided that house goes under contract within a week of listing it and all contract contingencies are met.If you don’t have that time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
As I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Capitol Heights MD house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those answers… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Capitol Heights house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Capitol Heights house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (703) 380-6795 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.We will meet with you face to face at your property, talk about about your goals, and explain how we can buy your house quickly at fair price. We are not a law ball company. We will provide a fair cash offer based on your house condition.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself. Just be aware of all documentations you need be ready and familiar with, as well as all details that involve completing a residentianl real estate transaction.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” ( you owe to the bank more than the house is worth ) or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to avoid foreclosure or lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Capitol Heights MD house fast. Give us a call at (703) 380-6795 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Capitol Heights MD house quickly and for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). There is no right or wrong decision of how you choose to sell your house – with a real estate agent, FSBO option, or with a professional home buyer company. Your priorities and time available to you will determine your best option! Regardless of your reasons to sell, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.